Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Kumar   19 May 2021

Academics Related Query

Hello Respected Sir/Mam

I am very much depressed and can't focus on my studies can you please solve my query.
I Studied in a CBSE Board school Since Nursery & i completed my Xth in May 2013 from that school & i Started studying my XIth from the same school from June 2013 & Studied there till October , But due to my Family's Poor Financial Condition at that time as i lost my father one year back & my mother was going surgery at the time of my studies I left that cbse board school without obtaining any transfer Certificate and took admission in a state board affiliated school (UP BOARD ) in my village from where i gave exams of only 12th conducted by UP board in 2015 & the school didn't asked me to give examination in XIth. & The UP board school gave me a transfer Certificate after i passed XIIth on which My admission Date in their school was mentioned As July 2013 & on TC they have written that i passed Class XIth from their school ( Exams of which i never gave ) & XIITH from their school (Only exam which i gave from their school ) so My Name is Enrolled In Two schools in Same Year i.e. 2013 but i left that CBSE board school In just 3 months . Now I am am Desperately Preparing for CIVIL SERVICES Examination but now i am very much worried and i can't even concentrate on my studies , Sometimes i feel that i am Useless and start becoming negative .i just want to know Will there be any problem to my job if i got selected & someone complained about me.

Learning

4 Replies

Arpita Chauhan   19 May 2021

Respected Sir,

If your certificate of 10th class is only from one school and your degree of 12th class is also only from one school alone, then there are no issues.

You never got a certificate of 11th class from the CBSE school. Thus, your enrollment would not really interfere with your job. The School which will be recognized is the one which has provided you with the certificate and moreover for professional purposes only 10th and 12th documents might matter, your 11th class documents are not required.

So you need not worry Sir and you can focus on your preparation without taking the stress of this thing.

I hope I wad able to help.

Regards

Arpita Chauhan

Manish Kumar   19 May 2021

Thanks Mam for replying but i never gave examination of 11th class in any school. The Transfer Certificate which UP Board school gave me has mentioned that I passed 11th from their school.

Will this be fine or will there be any issues ? 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     20 May 2021

better to get more clayey by local lawyer after submitting your all relevant records

sneha jaiswal   20 May 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!
For the query you posted, I would suggest that: 
If you have valid documents of Class 10 and Class 12, then you don’t need to worry because for professional purposes only these two classes’ documents matter. Also, Class 11 documents are not required. Without any worry, you can focus on your exams. If you still have doubts, better to consult a lawyer.
And, wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Hope it helps
Regards,
Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More