LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam Sin   17 October 2022

Abusive Neighbour

I am a tenant in Indore and recently bought a car. I parked it alongside a house after taking their permission and they had no issues with it. however, there is a neighbour who lives across the road (on the opposite side of the house where i park) keeps complaining about it. sometimes he asks me to mive my car a bit. sometimes he comes yelling at my door asking me to move my car. The car is not even in front of his house.. its parked across the road but still he is creating nuisance about it. when i asked him to atleast tell me the problem, he says nothing. pls advise


 2 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     17 October 2022

Issue legal notice through advocate asking him to stop such nonsense.  Generally these kind of matters are settled amicably after issuing legal notice itself.  Do not worry.

Otherwise register FIR against him for criminal intimidation. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 October 2022

Be bold and do not accept his non-sense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register