LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   01 April 2023

about notary register under RTI act

sir mene law and legal department me RTI lagai or notary register se ak particular entry ki xerox certified copy mangi thi lekin law and legal department NE simply jvab diya ki spio appoint nhi h esliye apko entryy nhi di ja Sakti.
sir kya ME notary se letter ke dvara entry mang sakta hu Kya koi rule h kya ME kese entry ki xerox copy like.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 April 2023

Facts and query is not clear.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2023

A notary public is a public official who, depending on the state, has the power to acknowledge signatures, administer oaths and affirmations, take depositions and issue subpoenas in lawsuits. Notaries public are most commonly used to acknowledge signatures, especially on court papers such as affidavits.

However Notary is a public authority. So, his register is a public document and covered by RTI Act.

You can obtain the copies of the extracts of his register under RTI act.

Ram lal Jat   01 April 2023

SIR STATE GOVT NE MERY RTI ME REPLY DIYA H KI NOTERY SE CERTIFIED COPY LENE KE LIYE STATE GOVT NE KOI BHI STATE INFORMATION OFFICER APPOINT NHI KIYA HUA H ESLIYE JANKARI NHI DI JA SAKTI

Siddhi   02 April 2023

Why you can't ask for the certified copy in the register maintained by him. His address and name is stamped on the documents.

Ram lal Jat   03 April 2023

SIR ANY PROVISION IN ANY ACT TO PRODUCE REGISTER ENTRY WITHOUT COURT ORDER

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register