LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu mp   04 January 2022

about legal advice

Im a govt empoyee my wife faultly given complaint on me and lodge fir on crpc 498a, dowry act, 506 on my 5 members of our family and then i get Anticipatary bail and given to the concerned station. then i apply for Congigal right now she lodged crpc 125 what are the procedures for this. how can i save my family please give proper solution for me.

Learning

4 Replies

Amol Chaudhary   04 January 2022

Contact for better assistance.

Aryan Raj   05 January 2022

In response to your query,

Section 498A- Whoever subjects a woman to cruelty, whether he is her husband or a relative of her husband, shall face a maximum sentence of three years in prison and a fine.

Section 506- If the threat is to cause death or grave harm, etc., whoever commits the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with imprisonment of either sort for a time that may extend to two years, or with a fine, or with both;

In this case the only way to help you and your family is your find a suitable lawyer who is an expert in cases like this, he can probably guide you better and because you say it's a false case hopefully you will not face much difficulty in finding evidence and witnesses.

And as per the case of section 125 crpc if you can prove in the court that the allegations made by your wife are false and the demand for maintenance money is unreasonable then you can avoid any consequences of the case for you and your family. 

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Manu mp   05 January 2022

tq aryan raj sir, for ur valuable suggestion.. But i have another query I have 3 years old baby child .now she take my child with her mother home and I have completed 3 years of married life. now she lodge 125 with the name of my child . how I get relief from maintainance.suggest me to how I save my salary amount with maintainance

pavan krishna   18 November 2022

Hello Sir,
My previous company gave me reliving documents as Jan 31st 2022 which is correct date and then they paid me salary for removing me from company without serving notice period. so I took Mt reliving documents which shows Jan 31st 2022 and joined in New company March 30th 2022 . Now the old company updated the date of exit in EPFO was My last working day as March 30th 2022.
when I ask my old company about this dates they are saying we cannot change its your mistake.
so here issue is old company - official reliving documents dated as 31st Jan 2022.
on epfo it's 31st March 2022
I joined in New company in 30th March 2022.

Now old company is not helping to change the date as per there given reliving documents.

please suggest how to solve this.

thanks
pavan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register