LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Nath Goswami (NA)     29 June 2020

About illegal capture of land

I am khatiyani and my father and grand father sold 10decimal out of 18, but the purchaser is caputred the whole land what wil i do ?

 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 June 2020


You have to file suit for declaration and possession against the purchaser of part of your land in civil court. 

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     29 June 2020


you can file a suit for recovery of possession and injunction, along with a petition for temporary injunction restraining the defendant from trespassing on your part of the land.

you can contact me with full details for further consultation.

1 Like

Rajesh Nath Goswami (NA)     30 June 2020

Thank you sir

Sunayana Chhabra   05 July 2020

You have to file suit for possession as early as possible because if you delayed, he can take defence of adverse possession. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query