IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Adabatthula   14 October 2020

About Divorce

My friend's wife filed a divorce case in court.She is claiming that her husband is in affair with other woman.My doubt is,how can she proves that her husband is in affair with other woman,when her husband and lady are saying no affair between them?.What is the process in court ?


 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 October 2020

She should collect evidance and that should be strong evidance only then she can get any relief.She may hire the services of any detective.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2020

That lady, the petitioner, would be having evidence with her. It is impossible for others to know.


According to you, she has already moved a divoce petition in the court.  Obviouly, she might have engaged a Lawyer who will take care of the case and guide her about evidence please.

Nida Khatri   14 October 2020

evidence must be there for convicting any person under any claim. husband will be seen as innocent until proven otherwise

Ashok Adabatthula   14 October 2020

Is there any chance to court to order for a DNA test?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query