LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   23 July 2023


mere Case ke liye advocate se bat hue thi pure case ki fees 50k Tay hue thi 25k pahle or 25k case dispose off hone ke Bad Vo 35k le chuke h or ab sirf pese magte h her date per or case me koi argue nhi kar rhe ME call karta Hu to attend bhi nhi karte ab ME presan ho gya. ME apna vakil change karna chahta hu. mere ko process bataye vakil change ka


 3 Replies

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     23 July 2023


Appoint an advocate of your choice vide signing a "Vakalatnama" in his favor and also  get it signed by previous advocate engaged by you declaring "he has no objection".

In case he refuses, you may make a complain against him at "State Bar Council". 


Thank you.


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2023

You can issue a notie to your advocate intimating him abiout terminating the vakalatnama given to him and inform the court about your deision to change your lawyer, the court will accept the vakalatnama given to new lawyer without NOC from previous lawyer.


P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2023

Yes, if the advocate does not give NOC, you can engage another advocate with the permission of the Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register