LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   01 August 2018

About absolute agreement

Hello every one, here my question is... Party A has made an absolute agreement to party B, party A is the absolute owner of the land. The agreement was done on July 1996 but that agreement was not validated by sub Registrar or district Registrar but after 18 years party B made validation to that land by paying validation fees, but party B is not in possession of land since 1996. Here my question is... Is that absolute agreement made between both parties is valid eventhough it is validated after 18years. Please give me reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     01 August 2018

please send documents, thereafter we will be able to answer your query precisely..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2018

It is necessary to peruse agreement for sale to advice . 

2) if as per agreement for sale 4 months time was given to make payment and purchaser failed to make balance payment of amount you should have issued notice for cancellation of agreement on the expiry of period of 4 months . 

3) contact a local lawyer cancel the agreement and refund the earnest money paid as per provisions of sale agreement

TGK REDDI   03 August 2018

I await the input of Shri K V K Satyanarayana.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register