Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Nath Goswami (NA)     28 May 2011

About 498A

Dear Sir,

A dowry and maintainance case has been filled in the hon. court agst. my friend. Our friend's side every one try to comparmise and they live together but every one failed. The allegation of my friend's wife is not true, But every one hear the words of her. Lastly today as per advice of every friend my friend talk to his wife, but she use a lot of unparliamentry word. After that I want to know that my friend what will do for live together. We all of us wants to they live happly with his wife. Please give me a advice which type of case will be protect me.

Family court noticed him to appear before the hon. court as on 30th may 2011, in this connection I want to know that can family court take him in judicial custody or not ?

Its very urgent kindly assist me.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Sir, the dowry case cannot be filed in Family Court. It is a criminal matter, so that cant b the same..

Probably she has put allegations of dowry in Divorce or Maintenance case. You do not need to fear till the matter is of Family Court only. Good and trustable lawyer is needed no doubt. Its better to put his side of the story also clearly in his reply to these cases, whatever he has faced.

Matters move slow in divorce case if it is a contested divorce. Concentrate on maintenance case right now...read the laws and analyze the case merits. We can advice more when you tell us about hte case in detail...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register