Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Die Hard (business)     22 January 2016

Abetting to suicide attempt - fir

Dear experts,

Can a criminal case be made out against a person who spreaded false rumors about a girl in her village which caused her huge mental agony and she attempted to commit suicide who was later rescued by villagers. It was just an attempt and the suicide act is not performed. 

If a criminal case can be made out against the person who spreaded rumors, under what section this case fall in? 

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     22 January 2016

Yes, you can file case under 499 and 306 against the person for defamation and abbetment, further complete facts can add some more sections.

1 Like

santosh mahdeley   23 January 2016

my wife lodge a hma 24 plz advice me for following poing

1. she clearly mention that she was working in so an so hospital as a physiotherapist with 14k per month along with experience certificate.
  2. she also mention tha  ( ki is date ko main uasko uaske ghaar  bhopal chor aaya) but i have proof that ke perticular date ko main bhopal mai nahi tha.
  3. she state that  i am still working with 50 k ( but actually i left that job 1 year back)
  4. she is asking for ( bharan poshan for rs 20k per month)

PLZ HELP ME WHAT TO DO?  AND STRATEGY FOR FIGHTING DIS CASE

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 January 2016

These are the two different queries by two differnt authors, please do not mix up and post separatly.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 January 2016

U mentioned" Just an attempt and the suicide act not performed"/clarify

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register