Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar   10 May 2022

Abaconding from MNC

Hello Experts,
I have joined a MNC company 9 days back but due to some reason i left that organization without serving notice period. i talked with HR and same sent a mail to Reporting Manager and HR that "due to some personal issue i cant continue with that company" Now i joined another organization from the last 10 days. So could you please guide me on below -

1) Can that company now take any legal action ?

2) That company already given me the 9 days salary with PF deduction. So will they recover that amount and take any action ?

3) Now earlier company HR sent me a mail that "if you do the fail to complete saperation formalities in portal and fail to serving notice period then, company will take appropriate measure"

Please Experts, guide me.

Varun

Learning

2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   10 May 2022

Yes company can will take appropriate action against you so for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your issues.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
📱 9198889990

Tousif Shaikh   19 May 2022

You might have signed a declaration to associate with the company.

That puts a legal burden on your soulder, they must have prescribed a time frame before which you can't leave.

It will be better not to disclose your current job, and complete all formalities of separation, before they make any move.

keep records of everything, even call records with them. it might help you.

as far as I know the company can't pressurise you for criminal action or fine you, but can ask for return of salary received and PF.

if you r ready to return then there might be no charges framed on you.

you must E-mail them regarding the same, see what they reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register