Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     28 October 2013

Ab in 498a case

Dear All,

Recently my wife filled 498a case on me & 7 of my family members.

We approached a good criminal lawyer in my locality, he complete studied FIR.

And he suggesting us to apply AB for only A1 only,  allegations are not severe, remaining  people will get regular bail very easily.

Experts please comment.

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 October 2013

1 .Yes ,go with your lawyers advise .2. Always give full facts of the case only then we can provide you better advise .

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 October 2013

Buddy ask him to apply bail for other members 1st and not urs. If urs AB gets rejected then till that time ur other 6 members have to be absconding which will be tough for u. Better to get their bail 1st and then urs.

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     31 October 2013

HI I AM A.V.PATTANSHETTI ADVOCATE FROM BIJAPUR IF U R READY TO PAY MY LEGAL FEES U MAY CALL ME 9448035651

Northern Queen (Manager)     01 November 2013

@peaceful life - good luck - hope you get anticipatory bail for you and your family.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     04 November 2013

Originally posted by : Peaceful Life

Dear All,

Recently my wife filled 498a case on me & 7 of my family members.

We approached a good criminal lawyer in my locality, he complete studied FIR.

And he suggesting us to apply AB for only A1 only,  allegations are not severe, remaining  people will get regular bail very easily.

Experts please comment.

@ querist my suggestion is that one should never  assume that he or family members will get  bail easily from lower court.. Is 406 also there against all or some of you?

regards ASHOK

Reformist !!! (Other)     05 November 2013

i agree with ashok, its nt easy to get AB........better to file AB for other members if allegations are not so much severe !!!

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     07 November 2013

Dear All,

Thank you for your suggestions. Day before yesterday I got AB from district court.

Today morning police arrested my father and brother, and they got regular bail today itself.

My counter party very disappointed as they are not succeeded to put us under behind bars.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register