LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     11 August 2015

A Strange Case

Around the early part of this year, I had an appointment with an advocate client of mine.

He had asked for a particular I.T.Equipment and I had been to his office, to explain the product’s features.

He was having a heated argument with another advocate over the phone.

When he was done, I asked him “ Do you want me to come some other day ? You seem to be in a bad mood “.

He replied “ No, that is fine. Please sit down “.

He went on to explain “ I represent the wife and the person I was arguing with is a lady advocate who represents the husband.

After counseling and a change of mind, both wife and husband want to bury their differences and live together as a couple, but this lady advocate is now playing tricks preventing him from formal submissions to end this matter.

It is not clear whether she wants more money or is deriving some fun in these tricks or whether she wants that husband as her man or is it all three that she wants - ' money, sadistic pleasure and the man '.

That was what the argument was all about “.

READERS,  this is one strange case with the advocate playing the villy.

Learning

7 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     12 August 2015

Oh God - What else to say if a Lady Lawyer doing like this??..GOD help India.

Mikey   12 August 2015

The lady lawyer may be safeguarding her client

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     12 August 2015

Some lawyers in orderto extract money do not want that matter is getting over.   This happens

anil (manager)     20 August 2015

is this a crime if a woman fraudly  using another man's name as husband name.

(Guest)

Seen many cases like this.  Lawyers for the sake of their pocket will try not to reconcile between husband and wife.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 August 2015

So you have come with a new story, fine, keep narrating the tales. Feel like having  read an interesting comic books..

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 August 2015

@ Adv.KalaiSelvan

I am reminded of a Thirukkural saying

எப்பொருள் யார்யார்வாய்க் கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள்
மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்ப தறிவு.

epporul yaaryaarvaai ketpinum apporul
meipporul kaanbadh(u) arivu

Meaning : 

From whomsoever one hears anything, it is wisdom to understand the true import of it.

What Story ???

I do not know what happens to you once in a while, suddenly.

At times, you speak perfectly, but at times, I do not know if you realize what you are speaking.

Whichever Law firm I visit there is atleast one matter ( story, in your version ).

I select some and present them here, if it is a beneficial one.

Respecting your individual freedom, you always have the choice of reading or ignoring.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register