Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     17 December 2015

A serious question

Hi,

A simple but serious question:

Causing chaos and disruption in the parliament for any personal or political party issue shouldn't be a serious crime? when so many important policies and decisions in public interest are pending before the parliament needs to be discussed and argued and those are getting delayed because of this behaviour of our elected members of any political party..

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Learning

2 Replies

Manoj Kumar   17 December 2015

Respected Concern My self Manoj. I have two queries as mentioned below..... 1. My one of friend has married with his mother's real sisters daughter(real mausi daughter) in Arya Samaj Mandir. Now they want to disclose this. Is this marriage valid according to Hindu marriage act or same is invalid. Please suggest. 2. Also one of my friend do same but relation is different. He has married with his Chachas daughter. Not real one. Actually their grandfather are real brothers. Means their grand grand father was one person. So is this marriage valid as same is falls under 3rd generation. Please help to resolve these two queries.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     19 December 2015

You have posted your question in answers column wrongly.. write a new post and ask the question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register