LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CompelledToLearnLaw (Financial Examiner)     15 November 2014

A public apology to the all-time most thanked member of lci

I would like to apologise to learned Tajobsindia for my crude behaviour while interacting with him. I regret getting involved in an argument with him. I’m not proud of the tone of language I used. It’s very easy, for a spectator like me, to find mistakes. But the experts face questions from variety of issues, they have so many options to choose from when they give advice, so a mistake here and there is imminent. I will find a more gentle way of criticising in the future, if at all. I will not criticize Tajobsindia ji at all.

Along with an apology, I would like to thank him for teaching me a lot. Experts r humans and they make mistakes, just like we do in our professions, but most of what we know about the law, is because of them. I personally think my lawyer is worth every rupee I pay him. Even though sometimes I do not agree with him. Even though sometimes I suspect him. But it’s priceless to have a person on ur side who can offer brilliant ideas at a drop of a hat. The same applies to experts in this forum. 

I have noticed that Tajobsindia ji has not posted a reply in a long time. I hope the cause is not me. Tajobsindia sir, u should not care about small flies like myself. A king should not care for a beggar. Pls carry on. I will no longer interfere with ur replies. Please accept my apology.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2014

@ Compelled to learn law:  Your realisation is appreciable.   However, I endorse your views that the experts are also human beings and subjected to human errors, nobody is perfect here.  But as you rightly observed the experts here strain themselves to render the services by trying to give more proper and perfect advises/suggestions in this forum at the cost of sparing their valuable time and energy and other costs.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 November 2014

before giving suggestions any query we take each and every point of the query and suggest and some who have already faced such stress will blame us for the suggestions we give here after taking there  experience into hands and blame our suggestions 

it is appreciable that after knowing you have came forward to appreciate the suggestions as correct and making apology to him 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register