a person residing in factory premises unlawfully.

Respected Members

I have a query or I can say a problem,  My father runs a factory in the leased land provided to us (pvt. ltd company) by AKVN in Mandideep, and he gave a room to my Mama (my Mother's brother) in the same factory premises, as my Mama does not have good financial condition thus, my father agreed to give a room to him in the factory to live with his family in good faith. He is neither working in our factory nor he is watchmen at our factory, he is working in some other factory.

He is living in our factory from last 4 to 5 years and now he is indulged in some illegal activities and he is threatening our factory staff also, and when we realised the same my father asked them to Vacate the room of factory, but My Mama is asking to give him money (watchmen's Salary) to vacate the room, we have filed a comlpaint against him in the SDM Court and respective area police satation.

I want to know that the claim made by mama to get salary of watchmen is lawfull or not?

please give your valuable replies.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x