LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atharv Sankliya   24 June 2022

A person park his car on my plot

Mr.x park his car on my plot so i give him warning not to park car in my plot if parked i will seize it so can i do so and this types of warning are agreement/contract and under which act this kind of dispute deals

Learning

9 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 June 2022

What exactly will you do if he parks his car?

Saquib Siddiqui   25 June 2022

No contract is created as consent is necessary for a valid contract. As Mr.X will not give you consent , a valid contract doesnt exist.

If Mr.X is infringing your right to enjoyment of peaceful property and unlawfully using your land for any purpose then it creates a civil liablilty against Mr.X.

I believe you should first sent him a cease & desist legal notice to Mr.x asking him to not use your property and to stop from interfering with your possession of the land or else civil suit will be initiated against him.

Then if Mr.X still does not cease & desist after receipt of your legal notice, you can go ahead with a civil suit praying for Permanent injunction as relief and also ask for ad interim injunction and a temporary injunction against Mr.x.

Hope this clears your doubts.

2 Like

Atharv Sankliya   26 June 2022

sir if mr x give his consent/acceptance to this propsal then will it become valid ???

and what is the consideration here for both parties ???

Saquib Siddiqui   26 June 2022

Mr.Sankliya , if you wish to give your place for parking to Mr.x then you could do so by giving him a license in return for some consideration.That consideration is generally money.

However if you do not then it is another matter.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 June 2022

Parking rights may or may not be transferable.

1 Like

Atharv Sankliya   26 June 2022

sir i am facing difficulties in indian contract act so can you please guide me how to prepare it (in practical sense not for academic one ) ?

Saquib Siddiqui   27 June 2022

Sure but what is your obejective in learning the Contract act?

Atharv Sankliya   30 June 2022

sir i am a ca student and want to learn contract laws practically 

Saquib Siddiqui   06 July 2022

Mr. Sankliya, Sure if I could of any help. Pm me with any question regarding contract act.

I would be happy to answer them as per my knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register