LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Chauhan (youth leader)     17 July 2018

a NCR for IPC 504 & 506

we are having a land in our village in banda district of UP. My Father have 7 beegha share in 21 beegha of farming land. my father were 3 brothers and my grand father divided with mutual concent orally before dieing.
since then we were practising farming in respective land. partition was before 15-16 years with some elder people of village.
now I have been given a license of dump of sand(balu) in my land. I was doing it peacefully, my uncle filled a case in sdm court for partition. case was running and we were waiting for the order. suddenly when I was out of town for some work, my uncle attacked my dump of sand and dug the whole area connecting road in my land. he used abusive language and threatened for murder if I wouldn't accept his words.
I immediately gave application for filling FIR in local police station. where police filled a case under NCR of 506 & 504 IPC and later after 9 days, police charged the culprit under CRPC 107, 116.
now how should I turn this NCR into FIR and which more IpC section should be involved so that culprit could get arrested.
note- police have taken bribe and working for the culprit

Learning

2 Replies

Deepanjali Kashyap   24 July 2018

If your case is still pending you can ask the court for temporary injunction against your uncle or you can file a complaint to the magistrate u/s 411 of IPC i.e criminal trespass.

sachin   12 August 2018

Originally posted by : Deepanjali Kashyap
If your case is still pending you can ask the court for temporary injunction against your uncle or you can file a complaint to the magistrate u/s 411 of IPC i.e criminal trespass.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register