LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (Assistant Professor)     16 April 2023

A clarification about s/u 306

28/03/2008 my lady colleague committed suicide by mentioning her research guide name in the suicide note. In fact both are targeted by their colleagues and both are sufferers. But police officials arrested her guide and jailed him. Now as a third party and as a colleague of both the sufferers, can I file the complaint to arrest the real persons those who responsible for lady staff colleague suicide and the arrest and jailing of her guide for no reason?

After these incidents all the persons those who involved in this turned towards me and been gave severe mental torcher to me by character assassination, rumour spreading, planting severe suicidal tendencies to my mind, tried many times to murder me by inactivating my brain, robotized my mind and take my mind to their control.... they used to sense all my thoughts in advance and destroyed all my plans, s*xual stimulation and rumour spreading and they instigate a network of like minded people against me.

Now my question is if I fail police complaint now, how they give weight Age to my complaint?

Before this many times I gave the complaint since the day one of her suicide, but police officials refused to register the complaint?

Please tell how best I can deal with this for justice. Thank you.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 April 2023

This is your second posting on facts and issues which are mysterious. Why don't you post simple facts avoiding subjective opinions based upon presumptions and assumptions.

Anyhow, it is for the police to investigate. Having given you inputs, there is not much that can do.

Of course, if things are going in horribly wrong way you can seek the intervention of Courts. However, approching the Courts entail a logical approach baseed upon sound rationale.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2023

As advised you proplery to your previous post of similar nature, you are once again advised to keep off from such developments due to your imaginary conception.

If you are not able to overcome your emotions you may better consult a psychologist and get counseled, besides cooperating with the psychologist you may also follow the advises strictly

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2023

be clear.                               

1 Like

Ramesh (Assistant Professor)     16 April 2023

If what I expressed in my queries is assumptions, then your advice is considered positively. But what I expressed was real facts and it is proven by police investigation. But I am asking about the unusual delay in filing the complaint.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 April 2023

It is better to cooperate investigation and seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer to defend your interest /case properly.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2023

already being discussed at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/how-to-produce-evidences-for-invisible-mental-torture-228919.asp

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register