Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalai Selvi (Commercial)     26 June 2012

Womens / grandsons rights in grandfathers property

Dear Sir,

My Grandfather has two wifes. Elder one has only one son. He is the big father for our family

Younger wife has four children (Periyappa, my father & Two aunty) My father and both the aunty are deaf and dumb and my periyappa is mentally disordered and he has no children and he has died also. Only his uneducated wife is still surviving.

According to me, my Grandfather has the property of One Shop of around 2000 sq ft and Three houses at Salem.  As our father is helpless my Big father has given only one house for both my father and periyappa as FINAL settlement and informed us that we don’t have any rights in the shop or any other houses.

For our father we are four children Two daughters and Two Sons. My brother is a Lawyer. Without informing us he has transferred entire my fathers property (ONE HOUSE) in his name and in my younger brothers name (who is in USA for nearly 20 years) with my mothers opinion.

I don’t know whether my grand father has written any will to my BIG FATHER. I have not seen either my BIG FATHER / my father property documents.

The total property worth comes around 3 crore. But everyone including my mother / brother has cheated me without giving anything to me. Whether I or my elder son (major) is having any rights to claim the share in my BIG FATHERS Property and in my fathers property. Pls advise.

If so, what is the legal procedure to be followed? And any deposit is required to pay in the court. Since I am from low middle class, my family members are aware that I wont be in a position to fight in the court. In this situation please help me any chances are there in getting some share in the Grandfathers property.

Regards

Selvi

Kks2005@rediffmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register