up sales tax

Dear All,
Pls help as per below querry :
We have purchased some machinery (warehouse Equipments i.e., Pallets , Reach Trucks , Hand Pallet Trucks Iron Racking Sets etc.) for setting up a warehouse at Uttar Pradesh.Basically it will be our fixed assets.
All the suppliers are from Mumbai and other state. They will send the material from other states to Uttar Pradesh.Now as per Uttar Pradesh ST rules , we need the inward form / Way Bill (Form 38 - Inward) required for this moments.
Since we are Un registered dealer in UP sales tax department then how can we get the material from other states to UP without any hiccups or without penalties by UP sales Tax dept.
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Maithani

First you have to obtain the registration with in u.p.commerical tax department and there is varios type of registration U/S 17 U.P.Vat Act then you will get Form 38 (way bills ) and you are free to import any goods from other states



sir,as per u.p vat act , u must take r.c & declre that u need to open where house. you have to keep a acoounts also there. get form-st-38 and recve all goods in to u.p with from other penalty is 40-60% of the valsue of goods.

becare full.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x