Maintenance Case

Thank you all for your kind reply without Knowing abt my Life.
Pls Read and do justice.....
I am Orthopedically Handicapped 66% and I got married i 2004. I used to get Rs.15000 in a private company. I could able to maintain by preforming Puja programmes outside homes. I am in debt of Rs 10 Lacs. I spent Rs6 Lacs for my Wife during her pre mature Delivery process. I lost my job in the month of Jan 2018 due to company reasons. My wife left home in March 2018 and filed MC and 498A. I am asked to pay Rs.12000 as interim maintenance for wife and 3 minor children. I filed a petition in High court expressing my in ability to pay the amount. The Honourable HC reduced the amount to Rs.10000. I am now working as Local cable TV News Reader for Rs.4500 PM.....i have produced salary certificate....What to do now....I am not in a position to pay that amount...........G V BALAKRISHNA, Guntur AP

Dear querist,


File Revision petition in High Court for relief.



Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu