Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhashri (senior accountant)     24 September 2012

How to claim alumini from husband

hi,

Last my husband reactad so abnormally with me. he started getting irritated on small things..like tap i not closed, door is not locked.....like this..........he was keep on talking and irritating at one point of time he asked my kid to take broom stick and hit your mom.

he even fought with his boss also..and started blackmailing me that he is going to resign his job.

few weeks later he was totally down, and confessed that, what ever he did is wrong and gult on the same....and also said he himself suspect that he is having some phycological problem.

now i need to save my kid and myself from him.at the same time . i feel like its hard to live with him.

i would like to know the procedure to apply for divorce and claim for alumin from him, since i am having a girl baby.

Learning

6 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     24 September 2012

Your marriage can be saved as the grounds are flimsy. Everybody faces ups and downs in life . For your child you would get maintanence but do yo feel your child can live without a father ??.Contact a local advocate and if possible talk to your husband and try to go in for Mutual consent Divorce if he is ready as contested Divorse takes a long time . 

Ranee....... (NA)     24 September 2012

If he feels he has some phycological problem the needs a Doctor not a divorce notice.You being his life partner should take care of him until he is cured. Your daughter needs a complete family for her all round development.So please, first think positively.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     25 September 2012

i agree to Mrs Ranee

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 September 2012

The immediate step you should take is to take your husband to psychiatrist and get treatment and I am absolutely confident that he will get cured and your marriage life will be restored blisfully as before.

What is in the name ( )     04 October 2012

Subahashri,

From your note, your husband has a realization of his problem and that's a great position.

You must first approach a Psychologist and if he/she recommends for Psychiatrist, then only take the next step.

In most likelihood, the Psychologist and/or Psychiatrist would solve the issue. You need to have patience with your husband's problem and act quickly to show him to the Doctor.

At the same time, you may want to consult a good Marriage Counselor. Marriage is not a joke that if you don't like some thing or there is a resolvable issue but you don't want to go through the resolution process, then you call it quits.

Specially when you have a daughter, all the more you should try to mend the problems, to ensure she gets the best from both parents.

Life is very cruel outside, going for Divorce, trying to fight court cases is a very very painful process and at the end your daughter will suffer most in the fight.

Moreover, you don't really have grounds for Divorce and you need to be serious about institution of marriage.

Hope this helps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register