LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arghya Datta   26 February 2020

Case against the false domestic violence case

My wife has done abortion by taking consent of another man and that period she was not staying with me since 6 month from that incident. When it came to my knowledge I went to hospital and found that consent letter. And then I filed divorce case against her and she filed false domestic violence case against me. Now she is killing my time by not coming in court or making different issues in the hearing date. Now can I give any case in high court against this domestic violence case.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2020

You filed divorce case against your wife. So have to struggle for it. 

I have already filled but we know our judicial system. I am suffering since from 2015 but till now hanging. she is taking advantage of women power.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 February 2020

1. Based on the "other persons consent letter in our Wife's abortion issue" you can file "quashing application" in High Court to quash the Domestic Violence Case against you.

2. You will also get 100% relief in the Divorce case, based on the above.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Thank you Hemant sir. I will follow your suggestion.

And one thing I want to say Sri OM parkas that if you are not interested to answer me then I am not begging you to help me. I was suffering for a long period so I just find the way to solve my problem. just it.

If any one think that by giving suggestion is wasting time then I am not begging to help me.

I just want one suggestion from Rama chary sir and Hemant sir that can I file bigamy case on her. And if some how couldn't able to win bigamy case then can she give defamation case on me. kindly give me suggestion regarding this matter. I will be very much thankful if u give suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register