ancestral property sold with my concert

Hardware Engineer

Hi Sir/madam, Property is of my Great grand fathers.His son my grandfather wrote a will on name of his 2 sons my father and uncle and expired. My father sold the independent house 6months back with out my concert or sign and brought a house in gated community last month in Hyderabad. He is a retired bank manager and has many houses. I am a father of 2 girl child and lost my job in recetion and asked financial help for my child school fees or do some business. He and mom responded very harshly and denied helping as I don't have male child and love my brother more. I know I won't have rights to there self acquired property, and believe I have right on ancestral property? Also how can he sell with out my sign? How shall I claim my share?

Ji, for ancestral property, file partition suit in a court of law by consulting a locla lawyer.



My dear when the property was being sold why you did not raised any objection, anyways you issue a legal Notice and claim the share file the suit anf fight...

Retired employee.

This is not a simple issue, and the facts on mutation records are very important. Possession, enjoyment etc., are very important and the date when the property was mutated in your father's name, documents submitted by him, etc are to be looked into.  Contact a local advocate, provide him the entire records, and issue a legal notice to your father seeking partition, or a proportionate amount of sale proceeds to the extent of your share.  Without verification of records, no prudent person can give precise guidance through the online portal.  Being a Bank manager, he will not overlook legality and might have sold in a proper way and this is the reason for an emphasis on the keen study of the facts with documents.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x