LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     30 March 2012

7/12 mutation


We have purchased some agriculture lands from farmers by way of sale deeds. We have filed application to Talathi for change of name in 7/12. But other party is not cooperating. it is one year now. 


what is the legal course of action.


 2 Replies



Forward under the covering letter the following documents: (i) certified true copy of the registered sale deed, (ii) certified true copy of Index copy, (iii) certified true copy of the old 7/12 extract and (iv) The application for change in the record of rights to the Mamlatdar/ Talathi. Once this is done, the concerned office will issue notice under the Land Revenue code to both the parties. After expiry of the notice period, the concerned office will take steps to change the register of record of rights. However, you must re-verify the procedure with the concerned local lawyer or agents specialising in the above subject.

1 Like


First take the step instructed by adv.Deepak.

Also deposit the affidavit of witnesses of said salr deed.

After received the said case file tehsildar issue summon/notice to respondent- If responden will not appear in court than tehsildar has to power passed the exparty order and change the land owner name in revenue record.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register