LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul A Pune (Student)     02 April 2013

7/12 extraxt names

Co-op Society (with 12 flats) has been formed and registered in 1995.

As far I understand, the name of the society should appear in 7/12.

However as per records, still the names of the previous owners are appearing (& not of society).

How can you get the name of society be instered in 7/12 ?

Waiting for reply.


 6 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     02 April 2013

Go to ur City Survey Office .....and there take out details...Form 8A...ask current owner to  apply for Mutation...then the city survey officials will tell u in whose name property is and on the payment of applicable fees.....they will Mutate ur name/current owners the 7X12 extract....this entire process will take atleast 2 months....depending upon ur ability to follow up....

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 April 2013

It appears that coveyance dees is not registered,first register it get index2 and enter your society name on ROR
1 Like

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     02 April 2013

Apply for mutation to tahsildar office alongwith the conveyance deed and details of all flat owners of the society with relevant documents,,,better hire a local lawyer for the same

1 Like

M V Gupta (Advocate)     02 April 2013

Unless the property  has been conveyed to ur society by the developer, your Society's name cannot be got entered in the property card. If the developer is not cooperating to sign the sale deed in favor of ur Society, then apply for deemed conveyance under the MOFAct, 1999. The Govt has initiated a special drive with effect from Jan, 2013 till June, 2013 to expeditiously dispose of the applications for deemed conveyance. Hence act immediately. For details u may approach the Dy Registrar having jurisdiction on ur property.

1 Like

Rahul A Pune (Student)     02 April 2013

Thank you all for your replies.

The Conveyance Deed is not registered  & we are in process of obtaining the Deemed Conveyance Deed.

Also, we have checked the current records of 7/12 online and they show names of the previous owner.

So far from the above replies we need to obtain the Conveyance Deed, then apply for mutation at the Tehsildar's office alongwith the applicable fees.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.


M V Gupta (Advocate)     04 April 2013

Yes. what u said is correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query