LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anudeep (analyst)     11 May 2014

498a vs adultery charges

I have been in a relationship with a married woman after knowing she was living sepeartely from her husband from 6 months.Suddenly her husband came 4 months back saying he wants to give a chance to marraige but his wife told that she cant live with him anymore after deserting her for 1 year.But he tried to convence his wife parents and started coming to her home to convence her to live together.In this process he came to know that his wife was in relationship with me and she accepted that.But even then he said he wants to live with her , the girl thought mayb he is really trying and accepted him.After 2 weeks on living together one day he beat her for having relationship with me and he pulled away her mobile and sent few mails and pics which shows were are in physical relationship. She filed a 498a case aganist him and he got Anticpatory bail based on the evidences he had showing his wife is having extra martial affair.Now she wants to file for divorce so is there any way that we can prove that there is no adultery invoved since they are living seperatley from 1 year and she is not intrested in married life with him? How can i escape any charges on me ? Can i say im her friend and i didnt know she was married?How can she come clean without adultery as divorce reason.There are evidences  of dowry harrasment and also she commited suicde once due to mental cruelty from husband.

Please help!!!!!

Learning

3 Replies

**Victim** (job)     11 May 2014

Originally posted by : anudeep

I have been in a relationship with a married woman after knowing she was living sepeartely from her husband from 6 months.Suddenly her husband came 4 months back saying he wants to give a chance to marraige but his wife told that she cant live with him anymore after deserting her for 1 year.But he tried to convence his wife parents and started coming to her home to convence her to live together.In this process he came to know that his wife was in relationship with me and she accepted that.But even then he said he wants to live with her , the girl thought mayb he is really trying and accepted him.After 2 weeks on living together one day he beat her for having relationship with me and he pulled away her mobile and sent few mails and pics which shows were are in physical relationship. She filed a 498a case aganist him and he got Anticpatory bail based on the evidences he had showing his wife is having extra martial affair.Now she wants to file for divorce so is there any way that we can prove that there is no adultery invoved since they are living seperatley from 1 year and she is not intrested in married life with him? How can i escape any charges on me ? Can i say im her friend and i didnt know she was married?How can she come clean without adultery as divorce reason.There are evidences  of dowry harrasment and also she commited suicde once due to mental cruelty from husband.

Please help!!!!!

You got nerves to say that you want to escape from charges. "BADI BADI BATEIN VADA PAAV KHATEIN" Dost .....you can't escape from adulterous charges. Funny thing in india, girls don't get punish for adultery charges but for the boy who is accussed of committing adultery may also face jail time.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2014

When she is not interested to live with him , let her discuss with her husband and go for consent divorce.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     13 May 2014

Did the lady talk of dowry haraasment in your moments of mutual bliss?Another classic case of  the inherent misuse of 498.You both have commited adultery as she is still not divorced.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register