Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     24 December 2014

498a - trial getting delayed

Dear members.

i need a quick advise from you on my situation. I was married in 2010 and i filed divorce in 2011 due to unusual behaviour and harassment by wife. She filed RCR and 125 in Aug 2011. I was very firm that i will never take her back. In Jan 2012 she filed a falce (bogus) dowry case against me and my relatives and the police as usual filed charge sheet. We contested dowry case and in last 3 years only PW1 witness and cross examination is over. there are 8 more witnesses to depose. Since this is trial is getting unnecessarily delayed (wife is using delaying tactic to delay my divorce case, coz by proving false 498A i can succeed in divorce case). Justice delayed is justice denied i believe. My relatives also have to travel and attend 498A case whenever it is posted. They are also being harassed.

I need your advise as to what shall i do to expedite the 498A trial in JMFC court and bring the criminal case to an end quickly. Please advise...

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     24 December 2014

1. The divorce petition was filed by your prior to such other cases filed by her which are no more than counterblast  of such divorce petition. If she has filed R.C.R then her complaints of dowry and 498-A can be sustained as being intentionally filed with false allegation. Such matter are complex and will need much time to get resolved. 

2. You need to have verbal communication with me so that much of the background of such matter can be discussed and important legal avenues can be sought for to get the issue resolved.  Get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     26 December 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register