LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a - non appearance & nbw steps

Dear sir/members - on my 498a case, am appearing in court almost every 3-4 weeks, but nothing is moving in the court, it has been one year, witnesses are not turning to the court. am traveling 600 kms for the case to another state. so,

1. would like to know possibilities of attending court on alternative dates, instead of continously attending? would that be fine?

2. how long or how many dates after NBW will be issued for non-appearance?

3. what will happen if NBW is issued? do i need to surrender and apply for bail again? will i be forced to sign in the court for a month?

thanks a lot.

Learning

4 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 August 2016

You should apply for speedy trials.

Please check my profile links for smaple petions of speedy trial. 

1 Like

innocenthusband   23 August 2016

Originally posted by : autohide147
Mr.Rocky Smith has one magic wand that solves all legal problems.

You seem to be hell bent on mocking people who are trying to help posters here. Is your self esteem so low that you have to resort to such cheap tactics? 

This behaviour of yours is shameful and disgusting.

1 Like

srk (Service)     24 August 2016

Autohide4u why do you have to mock other who was willing to help, If you think Rocky's suggestion is not valid, explain it so that everyone can learn from it. critisizing someone will get you no where. i have seen you response on other forums, seems you are inspired by Donald Trump, 

Rocky you are cool man

innocenthusband   25 August 2016

Originally posted by : autohide4u
I condemn anybody who attempts to mock Rocky.

Does that include yourself?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register