Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soma (ta)     27 April 2012

498a > 125 crpc

My daughter-in-law filled a 498a against my family in 2009 which we have appealed to HC for quashing and it is in -progress.Then she had filled a alimony case under crpc 125 in 2012 this month.

I need to know if DV case is possible at this point of time or if any other case she can is possible at this moment as we are really in trouble and if we can take some precautionary measure


 2 Replies

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     28 April 2012

u please call me and ask 9448035651

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     28 April 2012

Dear Soma

She can not file any DV case now, because she could filed the case under DV act between one year.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query