LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

insaniyat (Engineer)     30 June 2013

498a file missing from court

My Ex-wife filed false 498a case and HC has ordered not to present myself on every hearing until Judge requests.

Since last 4 years, I was getting only dates for 498a. However, in last hearing, my lawyer informed me that the lower court did not find my 498a file case in the court and it is missing.

I would like to know what does it mean that my case file has been lost from the court? What will happen next? What shall I take next step?

Please note that I won the DVC last year and Judge said that she did unjustice by filing false DVC against me and my mother and Sister. Now I am ready to fight 498a.

Thanks in advance,

regards, dowry victim


 2 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     30 June 2013

You do not have to bother. You have waited. and wait for some more time so that the ministerial staff can search your file. Or, make a representation to the District and Sessions Judge on his administrative side saying that the file is missed and therefore a direction may please be given to search the file so that the litigating parties may not suffer for the inadvertence of the ministerial staff of the court.

insaniyat (Engineer)     03 July 2013


Thanks for your advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register