Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FightForCause (Businessman)     21 July 2014

498a evidence - wife not appearing

Hi Experts,

498a charges framed, Wife is outside India and not supposed to come for next 7-8 months.

What all should i do and try to run my case on fast mode and how amny opportunities wil court give to my wife to appear.

After framing of charges will my wife get summons from the court to appear?

Kindly guide.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 July 2014

Dear Querist

my opinion on your queries are as under:

What all should i do and try to run my case on fast mode and how many opportunities will court give to my wife to appear.

Opinion:  appear before the court regularly and approach for complainant evidence, the court may allow many opportunity to her if the court think fit & proper in the interest of justice. 

After framing of charges will my wife get summons from the court to appear?

Opinion: yes, the court issue summon to her, if she will not appear before court then the court may issue bailable warrant, non-bailable warrant or close her evidence and proceed further....

Feel Free To Call

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 July 2014

Attend the court hearing on all the prescribed dates and request the court to start the complainant evidence put your full stress on her evidence, the court will send her the summons/ notices and give her ample of time for her evidence if she didn't turnup then you request the court by moving an application to close her evidence and dismiss her case and give order in your favor.

Ravi (a)     14 August 2014

hi

in my 498a case, my wife is appearing regularly in dvc and 498a but not forwarding the case. they are playing tactics to delay the case. she appears in front of judge but gives silly reasons to judge just to harass me. the judge also keeps giving new dates.

how long this will continue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More