LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay sirodiya (PT)     14 August 2014

498a COUNTER CASES Predury etc.

My chargesheet is currently at quash high court uttrakhand The I.O. has made fake/false chargesheet For example: He told that he met and took "BAYAN" OF MY SISTER at address where she has never lived. I WANT TO SEW THE I.O. The material in hand I have is Call records of I.o. fake chargesheet fake testamonials He never came to investigation RTI's to my city delhi I have two more reports cpntradicting chargesheet. women cell clean chit that its not a dowry case initial complaint cloaure report ot anoyher I.o. of same polive station stating that ita only to harass me. Clean chit agai. And many more like video footage etc SO GUIDE ME HOW TO SEW I.O. investigation officer. Cases , sections which I can file etc. Against I.o. state of uttrakhand Complaint to cvc complaint to ig uttrakhand I am 28 MY GRANDFATHER DIED MY FATHER HEARTTTACK I WAS IN JAIL RAISING my daughter which my wife left thank god AND A PROUD FATHER OF A PRINCESS where I need to send the details recently my 2nd appeal rti the I.o. and 1st a ppelet got a good treatme

Learning

1 Replies

498A-filed (Advisor)     10 September 2014

Forget and forgive. No revenge will give you back, what u have lost. Get out of the cases and live a happy life with your daughter. You are very lucky that your wife left your princess. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register