LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simi   13 January 2019

498a and dv

there was an nbw in dv as well as 498a as my husband was absconding sincee last 1 yr. now police produced him frm outside maharashtra where he ran off and his whereabout is unknwn. if bail is granted he will abscond again. he has a permanant address of his dad but no one resides there and his parents who are also accuse in case keeps changing thier local address evry now n thn. wat steps shud be taken in such case .. he is nt evn paying arrears but in dv he got bail as he paid jus 50k out of 3.5lakhs n judge gave PB SB of 7.5k whch i thnk is of no use as same order was there in 498a yet he absconded he is in custody for few days in 498a case as bail is yet to be decided.. what steps should i take in this under wat condition he shud b released if got bailed . arrears of 3 lakhs pending in dv still.

Learning

1 Replies

Simi   15 January 2019

gr8 then he has now keep runnin with that women whnevr new warranr releases ... hahahha and whole family has to keep running taking all their belongings frm here and there whenevr distress warrant releases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register