Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

g mohammad imran (HR Executive)     07 April 2014

498a & dowry case

Greetings of the day,

I am married 24.02.2013 in anantapur (andhra pradesh), my native is gooty (anantapur dist) i am working in bangalore. After my marriage lot of dispute come in both family mainly they not try to understand every time they try to bend us, we are not interest to any quarrel or problem.  Now my wife put 498A & Dowry case in penukonda (she shows local address as a native of penukonda but actual she not belongs with these place) on me and my family, they demand 800000/- for divorce, we not able to these much of amount, we send jail now we are in bail.

Now i question is i am offered job in saudi arabia. please can you suggest me is possible for me to go out of country. 

Regards,

Imran.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 April 2014

as already you are on bail for applying visa you may not permit because their will be police verification and you would be in trouble convince your wife for the divorce amount and settle the issue 

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     06 May 2014

@Imran -yes you can.Conult your lawyer.

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     06 May 2014

Dear Imran,

Please note that you can go out of country, if you secure visa from saudi. But your legal bond will remain the same. Until you secure divorce she will be treated as your wife. She can come in future an file a fresh case against you after 10 years. So, better clear divorce case and leave the country. But if you really want run out of country...there is no problem at all...But police will pressurize your parents to get you back...Tell your parents to be bold, as you are out of country...she cant do anything except to fall before your legs in long run....

Police verification will not be done for a visa...it will be done only at the time of issuing passport...As you already have passport, nothing to worry but remember....if your case do not close, they will issue a lookout notice to all air ports in India. Once you land in any air port in India, they will immediately arrest you and send you to the concerned Police Station....So follow up your case...and land only after it is closed... 

g mohammad imran (HR Executive)     06 May 2014

Respected Experts,

First Thanks for your reply.

Please give of your view on " if i file my wife is not reside of area which she put file on me and further she put any case on me in her native where we married or where we reside. If i tell to court she is suffering me and condone this on me and my family.  Is workout or not.  I think all case are closed they came on earth.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register