Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a 306 eventhough no dowry harasment in charge sheet

Page no : 2

hussain (teacher)     07 October 2013

Mr sudhir..many thanks for your advice...u have all my case details...now my only concern here is what merits do I have to win this case...any suggestions how to proceed further...

hussain (teacher)     12 October 2013

Pls.......... .......help

hussain (teacher)     16 October 2013

Pls........ ..........help

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 October 2013

@ Hussain I disagree with some of experts here stating that dowry harassment is essential for applicability of 498A.

IPC498A has two limbs:

Part (a)

deals with dowry harassment while Part (b) deals with any life threatening cruelty.  So there is no illegality in applicability of 498A in your case

However since marriage is more than seven years old burden of proof lies squarely on them. If you are innocent you have nothing to worry

except for trauma of trial.

regards ASHOK

hussain (teacher)     17 October 2013

Many thanks Ashok.. Huh....some relief by hearing ur words. How about ipc 306 which is imposed....

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 October 2013

Originally posted by : hussain

Many thanks Ashok..
Huh....some relief by hearing ur words. How about ipc 306 which is imposed....

@hussain after 7 years of marriage burden of proof for  abettment to commit suicide under IPC 306  also will be on them.

I repeat if you are innocent  you need not worry , as no one can prove  you guilty.

You should  only hire a lawyer experienced in handling such cases,for efficient and just disposal of your case

regards ASHOK

hussain (teacher)     06 November 2013

Many thanks ashok.. I have put my burden on almighty ...letz wait and see ..one hurry decision by my wife has disturbed entire family on both sides...

Q Slinger (NA)     28 November 2013

Hussain, look up the local Save Indian Family (SIF) in your area and join. You will learn a lot.

SATINDER (INDIVIDUAL)     26 May 2014

Sir, Kindly tell me whether just routine allegations in written form without any evidence is sufficient for filing of chargesheet and framing of charges against the accused.  

hussain (teacher)     01 March 2017

Thank you all for your Suggestions. My case has come to Climax my Lawyers final arguments are going on. As explained in my case only there is false oral evidence by my in laws in this case and there is no FIR registered against me for the 8 years of my married life. Also the neighbours stated that 3 monhts before the incident also she tried to commit suicide, me and my neighbours banged the doors but she didnt open it unless i called her sister on phone and put her on speaker, after hearing her voice she opened the door, which means she had more influence of her sisters. My lawyer has argued why there was not a case filed at that point of time, because her sisters knew about her suicidal tendency which was there from the begining before marriage. Also it is admitted fact by my inlaws that my wife elder brother is in Mental Asylum. and one of her Sisters daughter is also not mentally strong. My lawyer has put this before court and urged that psycholigical problem is in their family background.

I will post you on my Judgement results. If you don't hear from me them assume something went wrong.

hussain (teacher)     01 March 2017

@Experts... Let me know if there are any better points that i can put up here in the arguments....

hussain (teacher)     04 March 2017

Anyone there,..........

Anyone there,..........

Anyone there,..........

Anyone there,..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register