LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (finops analyst)     26 July 2015

498a, 306 , dv

Hello experts,

please help me in this confusion.

My wife filled 498a,306,dv (after 4 months of 498a,306), chargesheets are still pending.

im attending court regurally. all of sudden after 3 hearings of DV, she forcefully entered my home and asking for divorse and money. im not ready to give divorse and money, im ready to  face 498a till the end, since 1 week  she is in my home we gave a room to her as per police suggestion(as they are busy in other activity in my home town, no women police were available to deal with her). but now she behaving badly with my father and brother,she locked all the rooms not allowing my father to come inside,  they left the hosue and staying out side.

for this she filed 2 cases that they are hiding me and we treaten her to kill.

2nd one in mahila police station that im missing. my doubt,

im staying away from my home town, so im safe but they are innocent and suffering.

is there any way to get her out of my house. im ready to show alternative shulter for her. but she is not agree with it. she not money and divorse.

please help me sir. please 

thanks for your times, thanks in advance


 5 Replies

legal terrorism   27 July 2015

Do you mean that she had filed two cases against you ? what is the status of each case have you secured bail in both the cases. Provide further details

Abhu (Employee)     27 July 2015

Let's not confuse ouselves here. First things first Bail is needed only for 498a not for DV. Secondly Police cannot ask to provide access to Wife only court can. I hope regular bail is secured in this case. Regarding DV I would suggest to involve third party or manage police to somehow put her out of house. Keep all video recording of her abusive behavior handy. Once she is out of house fight domestic violence using your evidence and try to minimize your maintenance amount. You may loose and court can order access for her to the house but she will atkeast have to fight for it. Finally I woudk say Life is more than spending unnecessary time in courts if she is wanting divorce if amount is legitimate considering amount you will spend fighting cases n bails take a wise call nd Terminate e your marriage amicably


U have mentioned UR wife filed the above cases on U,can U elaborate the reasons for it?Since how long have U been married? Do U have children? Status of the above cases?


suresh (finops analyst)     27 July 2015

case was filled in oct 2014, we got married on may 2013. we dont have any kids.

306 for her father suicide.dv filed afer 4 months from 306 and 498a

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     27 July 2015

Register FIR against her immediately by you, your father, mother, elders.

Make petition in the district court U/S 144 CrPC for committing nuisance against her to get injection order. 


Speedy Tril and Perjury is always advisable.

Please read each of my posts carefully in the following links for sample petitions and other necessary clues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query