Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suparna (lecturer)     10 September 2014

498 and sc ruling about service continuity

Sir,

The Accountant serving in the Government-sponsored college in WB  where I teach wishes to know about the SC/HC ruling regarding his service protection since he had been in custody under 498(a)

He had been in custody for about 30 days after which he was given bail.

Could you please cite any precedence  which the incumbent can provide either of HC or SC. Your co-operation is earnestly solicited.

With regards

Suparna Bhattacharya

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 September 2014

You can follow CCS (CCA) rules

Ali bhai (Owner of the company)     10 September 2014

Good morning viewers!

Dear legal Adviser!

My brother wife has been filed criminal case in Karanataka year back and my entire family was search arrest warrant and luckily Got Bail from High court. The section are imposed us 498A/506/294/34  and 3/4 appply.

Question?

Now we have been move to high-court by filing 482/ IPC with valid proof s that my father and brother was out side india on said date in FIR, And my sisters were staying seperately.?

Can this FIR will be quashed with the available evidence.

Question-2

At present, Entire file of this case move to HIGH- Court from sessions court , If my brother wife family comes for settlement, How to dealt this issue? As per legally? May be we may go for seperation??

Please advise us ASAP.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 September 2014

In such environment/situation it is better to get rid and seek divorce on mutually consented terms..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 September 2014

@Suparna:  Whether his department has taken any disciplinary action against the said employee namely: suspension or any other proceedings?, please come out with details so that a proper opinion can be rendered.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 September 2014

@Ali Bhai: you should use a separate thread for posting your queries.

In your case, since the matter has already been referred to high court, wait for the court's decision, it will be too early to pass an opinion on the subject.  Instead you could have challenged the case in the trial court itself since the evidences are very strong in your favor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register