LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veer Choudhary   17 January 2019

498 aginst

sir my wife filed a case against me in 2014 under ipc 498 and DV act. I fought that case for four year and after that by the court we made a compromise that we have to pay money and land for the kid for his future. we give half money to my wife and land to the kid but on next final date she refuse to come in court for the rest of amount and our mutual case for divorce is dismissed. now she is filling again so many case against me and my family. I want divorce from her what should I can do. she make my and my family life hell. I am the only son of my parents. I can't help them in their old age. please help me out.


 2 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     17 January 2019

hello Veer,

   Was teh case filed on you only or on your family members also??



1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 January 2019

You have very strong case for divorce on this ground itself of her misbehavior during divorce by mutual consent case where she cheated you and took money but backed out of compromise for divorce. Engage some senior competent advocate to handle the divorce case otherwise you will keep on fighting and getting nowhere.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads