Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498-A/DV Act-other mirror (No man will like to marry)

This may appears to be somewhat soothing. Mother in law get tamper tantrun only when she find that her daughter in law is acting in converse manner which creates tension

I quote various examples responsible for tamper tantum to mother in law

Mother in law says kindly don't enter kitchen without bathing-Daughter in law may be following the same practice in her own home deliberately acted in revere manner

Mother in law says " his son like this dish Kindly make it ...But Daughter in law resist in making it and in front of her husband criticizes the mother in law for not informing that you require those dish and she was not aware of this

Mother in law teach moral ethics but daughter in law follows the reverse principle

Such as putting clothes, domestic chores, regular habits

This can be improved if cordial relations exist between them but the daughter in law always does the reverse things from top to bottom. She may be having intention to create tension at home so ultimately she can break up the relations of her husband with rest of the family members

When the husband despite of this maintain cordial balance with rest of family members and her husband. This again will not be tolerable to her wife she showed protest by not coordinating in his regular activities and rest of his home

The husband slowly slowly understands the psychology of the wife and stated marinating the distance and this is the beginning of the DV/498A STAGE which most of the females have justified in saying that

When the wife left the home, she used to send legal notice about the harassment. When he takes some action for defense the wife under the influence of her parents filed fake 4981-A/DV Act. Do you think that this is justified?

Now the question of dowry , parents in law forces the girl to bring those items such as TV/Refrigerator etc to the groom in order to show this reputation in their society. Whether Grooms were slaves prior to the marriage or they are doing marraige for the sake of this items. Every time they were falsely implicated on the account of this.

Parents spend the money on the daughter spo that they too cand drag hefty money in the name of mainatanace. Kindly see the logic behind this if any groom is earning 4-5 laks per year whether he has grred in the money of his parents in law

Moreover whether they choose respective brides who are stabilised and have good source of income. Whether they are ready to send their daughter who are merely unemployed. It clearly shows that greed is some where hidden in their part

Fianlly the husband has to give permannent alimony in order to get rid of this

After reading this article I am sure that no man will like to marry if he has already anticipated these factors

I am 100% sure that he loves to remain idle rather than facing rest of life in trouble

The husband prior to the marriage was informed by his in laws that her daughter will be adjustable and showed cooperation to the rest of the family members but real face has not been shown to him and this way he thinks that he has been defrauded by his wife in laws in the name of marriage

If such conditions are already explained to man that his wife who has been represented through her father in law, that her daughter has this kind of attitude and will show this kind of behavior. If you are ready then please go ahead for marriage otherwise you may quit

I think the reasonable person will choose what is best for him

KINDLY NOTE I AM UNMARRIED AND LOVE TO REMAIN UNMARRIED AND I WILL NOT BELIEVE IN THIS KIND OF MARRAIAGE. WOMEN LCI MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO SHOWER ABUSES IF THEY WISH OR WITH ABSURD REMARKS AS THEY LIKE

These are the basis on my own personal experience

I can be wrong at one time but not always time

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Anonymous.... I do feel that your remarks are being appreciated but how can unexperience person like you can give remarks. It appers you are still unmarried and have not face the problems of your marriage it all depends on our destiny dear...what is written in our destiny that will happen not everyone is facing the same problrm as what u said. and In that case if you get married then whether your views will be same or not even u are not sure even no one predict our own  future right.?? so don't think all mens are suffering in same manner in this world see ur own parents how they are happiely married and staying happily still...so have faith on God and follow the same and from my side All the Best for ur Future Life..

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Broken Heart Manager, Now you will appreciate after reading all this

My Cousin Bother was happily married to educated woman. The relationship was good for few years and later on his mother developed high grade cancer (which was on at the last stage) . He started paying attention to his mother who was receiving chemotherapy at the hospital and was admitted many times for blood transfusion. In between she left the home many times. One day her father took her from home with her baby and started making wrong comments on the road and when his mother was brought to casualty she was not at the home and later his mother transferd to ICU and expired for remaining there for nearly 3 months on the ventilator. The life was as much usual after the death and one day with brief attrition beteen my cousin and her wife , she left the home with her child without informing them. His father too get upset with the behavior of his daughter law as she switched off the mobile When contacted her parents they informed that they were not in thri city and advised to lodge a complaint with P.S But Actually he was much verse with the facts. Later my cousin found that she has reached her native with her child

And same thing happen, her father instead of bringing the daughter back to home visted the bank for complete drawl of money but was unable to do so. My cousin shows the intention to bringing her wife back to home but ther father intervene that he himself brought her  to their residence. One day her father telephoned to my cousin father that he has to take the remedy through police if he did not come there immediately

My cousin booked the car and showed the interest of bringing her but father refused openly and demanded money heavy cash and god ornaments of his deceased mothe which  he refused bluntly and the girl too refused to come her

On the next day he has send the legal notice and demanded 50,000 along with lawyer feesa s mental agony apart from 2 k.G GOLD, 4 K.G SILVER AND with undertaking

I drafted the reply and her atrocities to the cousel of her

In between I filed the anticipatory bail application but was rejected as he has not filed the FIR

Later on they agin came and started hurling abusive languge and they say that they will defame thei name in the public if their demands re not met

I filed the application under section 9 RCR which has issued notices to them . In between they started meeting with Legal aid for mediation .finally the court has directed her to join with husband

The relationship go smoothly as she agin get pregnant . But there was reagulat attrition between them .But hurled abusive language on each other  His father has invited for his brother marriage but my cousin didn’t attend the function. This again has infuriated his father and has come with his relatives but nothing has come out of this. Her father and mother has hurled abusive language to me because of filing the case against her daughterin law

One night they had attrition and her wife tried to call the police by dialing 100 at around 2 o clock

Thereafter, his father went to women cell who visted their residence and find no merits in the complainat and asked her parents to move out of their matri home

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     23 July 2011

Don't develpo this kind of hatredness among the woman. You are unmarried how can you say so? may be you have seen the picture from one side only.

I sympathy is with you

Remain unmarried is not the solution of the problem

Hope you will defiantely get your love or lovable partner

raj malhotra (M.D)     23 July 2011

hello mr anonymous...

sir u r absolutely right and wht u have written here is 100 percent truth...it seems like u have written my story in ur words...this only happens with marriage now days...same thinks happened wid me which led to harrasment on my part and even money extortion...god shuld give some wisdom to such ladies...i also feel like never marrying again now.

1 Like

AAAAARRRRK (Others)     23 July 2011

Dear Mr. Anonymous !

I am really impressed the way you have put across such an important point. You probably have said so many things in between the lines which a lot of people could not put across. I hope and pray that these lines written by you reach the correct ears so that some of the men (HUSBANDS) facing legal battles can get some respite and comfort.

Please go ahead and write more about it ! GOD BLESS !

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 July 2011

dont marry for social reasons.

(Guest)

hello mr anonymous..

u r 100% right. but we , all other males, r invited problem(?), inspite of knowing everything. though all girls are not same(like all men) but 90% r.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register