LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh ggg (Agriclture)     10 February 2013

498 a and rcr

Respected madam.. Can you give your valuable advice on my problem Request you to please go through and give your valuable advice I had filed an RCR in SEPT 2011 and at present its in evidence stage and in between i.e after filing RCR, my wife side they have filed 498A in October 2012 and i was arrested and spent a day in jail .They have also filed DV act. And my lawyer suggested even afer filing 498a will continue with RCR and later on will see weather she is going to come or not and in RCR evidence stage i.e. in her Affidavit she has said My husband and their parents have tortured me like anything and its impossible to continue as her wife and they are requesting to dismiss my RCR to Judge. And also they mentioned they have spent around 50 laksh for marriage and for setting up home which is completely false and also she has given our Reception CD and also Marriage CD. Will court dismiss my petition or allow .Could you please tell me what should i do now. Some of my friends said withdraw RCR and file for divorce.. Some lawyer say's if RCR is passed in your favor ad still she doesn't come within the given time by court , still you can,t get divorce i have wait for another year to file divorce after RCR decree, is it true Regards Rakesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register