Share More

CUB NOW LION LATER   23 July 2022

409/420

Have been charged in 409/420 IPC even after recovery of amount is done
any suggestions

Learning

10 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 July 2022

See any opportunity if the case can be mutually settled down. 

1 Like

CUB NOW LION LATER   23 July 2022

Departmental case sir..Cannot be solved mutually

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 July 2022

Please post the complete facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 July 2022

You have to defend your case till the time you have not been exonerated of the charges framed to become a lion.

CUB NOW LION LATER   25 July 2022

There was a shortage of cash in office for which i was found guilty. I was asked to repay the amount which i completed by 1st of July 2022. Then the officials said that, for formality, they lodged an FIR and on quering about the case no, i was told that i was charged u/s 409/420. FIR was lodged on 15th of July 2022 even after completion of all shortfall of cash.

As both of the IPC fall under non bailable offence, what should i do to settle the case as i have ample evidence of paying all the amount.

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     25 July 2022

You have a good case to solve the issue. You may reach out @ 8297877977

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2022

Payment of the cash in short amounts, prima facie, to acceptance of guilt. At the sametime, both the offence are compundable and by accepting the paymnet, the employer has agreed to compunded the offence.

As such, there is no justification  for continuing the criminal proceedings any further..

CUB NOW LION LATER   26 July 2022

Should i apply for an anticipatory bail?? and how likely are the chances of getting it? 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 July 2022

There is chance to get the anticipatory bail on the ground of pleading innocent and despite have paid the shortfall amount due to prestige and fear of criminal litigation. Please ensure that you have obtained the payment receipt and the accounting statement of the shortfall amount.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 July 2022

Apply and obtain anticipatory bail through your counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register