LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwini Damani (Senior Manager)     22 December 2011

3 idiots - life's lessons from this amazing movie

When was it last time that anyone tried to come out with a list of useful lessons from a Hindi movie? I certainly cannot remember and it not surprising considering the cheap entertainment formula Hindi films follows.
But Aamir Khan is different and his movies are worth waiting for. I certainly do so and try to watch his movies on the first day. His choice of subject and production team has been impeccable in the last decade or so.
3 idiots turned out to be better than all my expectations and I cannot stop myself praising it. Here is an article which has very beautifully listed all the lessons that one can take from this great movie. Here is the list with my comments. Think over each point and you will not regret reading it.

https://goldensilt.blogspot.com/2011/12/3-idiots-lifes-learning.html

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 December 2011

NIce to read it.  But this is the forum for legal remedies.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     23 December 2011

Ranee....... (NA)     23 December 2011

yes.It is one of the great movies we have.

Ashwini Damani (Senior Manager)     29 December 2011

The forum has given a seperate place for posting Other Articles. Hence I placed this valuable post in the other forums, not interefering with other legal advices and articles

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 December 2011

Also not for censoring others.

Ashwini Damani (Senior Manager)     03 January 2012

Sorry JSDN Advocate I couldnt understand the meaning of what you said - 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     03 January 2012

let the people have their own fun.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register