Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kolli Krishna   21 November 2018

2 nd wife illegal wife sons rights in father properties?

My Dear sir, and Ma'am My Name Radha Krishna My brother Name Rama Krishna we both illegal wife son's. my mother leaving life my father 15 years. illegal wife children's 2 son's. after few year's some problems separated my mother father some egos.
my mother and father relationship all family members know and my father first wife to accepted. but father properties only first wife son's and daughter giving.. illegal wife and son's even not one giving!!
illegal wife son's father properties rights or no rights Please tell me sir and Ma'am....

Learning

4 Replies

umesh bhandare   21 November 2018

no rights to claim the second wife's child unless until the first marriage is dissolved and second is registered

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2018

Illegal children's are also entitled for share in ancestral properties though Ur mother cannot claim as she has no legal rights .in one of the deceicitons the court has stated that why the children's shud suffer.they are not victimsthey have rights as legitimate children's u try to settle the matter out of court amicably.if they deny file suit for partition.the observations made in court will help u.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 November 2018

Legitimate and illegitimate children both have equal rights and shares in the ancestral as well as self acquired properties of their father and mother but your mother due to illegal marriage with your father has no right to claim any share in the property left by your father.

Kolli Krishna   21 November 2018

Thanks you sir very very thanks your valuable advices.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register