IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chilupuri   30 October 2018

2 minor girl children are with father and mother left home.

2 minor girl children are with father. Wife left the company of husband?

What should a father do to retain the permanent custody of both girl children? Should the father file G.W.O.P ? under what sections?



 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 October 2018

Wait for some time.what she does.whether she claims for custody ofchild or not.if she remains quiet don't bother if she proceeds for custody of child then u approach before court and explain situation .&convince the court for child's custody.

Chilupuri   30 October 2018

Thank you. Wife left husband's company because she was caught in adultery. Husband wants to file for divorce under cruelty. 2 minor girl children are taken care by father & grand mother. Is G.W.O.P filing needed in such case?

vinay_2431 (engineer)     30 October 2018

Expect some fake cases, be ready to face fake cases  my friend.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query