New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanishik dk   22 April 2023

1965 registered document and we are cultivating but revenue records show as government thouppu land

Hi Siir,

I have land of 1.13 acr  in Tamil Nadu and i have 

1965 registered document and EC for all those  years and we are cultivating in that  land from 1965 upto  as of today  but revenue records show as government thouppu land

Is it possible to the patta on our name legally if yes could you please help me with appropriate procedures.




 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 April 2023

You shall report this to the District Collector of your district with a copy of the registered document, 1965, and a copy of the revenue record and request for your land got changed to the purchaser who purchased it in the year 1965.

1 Like

kanishik dk   22 April 2023

Ok thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register