Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Dwivedi   22 August 2016

173(8) process

Hi,

In my case 498a , 307 ,504,506 was on whole family of 7 peoples , police found 307 false and filed 498a only on 3 peoples.

Once chargesheet submitted by CO office to court , they did not took conginzance , even original charge sheet returned back as SP ordered 173(8)  , everyone is scammed , what to do ?

Learning

5 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     22 August 2016

Please apply for speedy trial.

Please check various links in my profile for sample petitions and other clues. 

Pawan S (Advocate)     22 August 2016

There is a good chance that the court will not entertain the speedy trial petition, as this case seems a new case i.e., not too old.

Do not worry about 498A IPC. This is a very common story that may families are facing today. Face the trial and thing will get sorted out. Nothing to fear.

For the time being, you can do few things:

• Get a copy of CD from the court
  • Talk to local lawyer & start collecting the evidences

Sood   22 August 2016

Ask police to file cancelation ... or place inquiry if u r accused If u r complainant file criminal complaint

the problem is they are trying to get back 307 , their intension, any suggesion we can stop this illegal 173(8) or even can stop police to do illegal things. 

please suggest anything to make pressue on this illegal 173(8) , if we can ask police to file their answer why they applied for further investigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register