125crpc what next ????

judge approved 6000k per month each for wife and kids......even after knowing i earn 18k only....how can i reduce it,.....

Can she file any other maintanace case against me.....if so what should i do

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Challenge that order before a higher court . Even if you are burdened with any other maintenance order, this amount will be liable to be adjusted there .

Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

Dear Friends,

Please never submit any actual income and any conferential documents in the court.

Please never disclose these to you counsel also.

Burden to prove lies on opposite party.

Please see my 2nd post carefully on the following link.




Please see my profile to know more. Sample petitions and FAQs.


I( widower) married a widow women with a her son but now received maintenance case by her after one year of our marriage (SPA). She is still getting monthly income of almost Rs 3000 for her ex husband's LICI policy. Is she entitled for interim maintenace?  She also mentioned her zero income status in her suit. What can be next in that case? Pls answer anyone. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu