IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat kothari   16 January 2023

125 maintenance

I got order of maintenance to be deposited by husband but husband is not complying. what to do


 3 Replies

Adv.Asgher Mahdi (Advocate)     16 January 2023

Report to the court for non-compliance to its order, then court may initiate criminal proceeding under contempt of court. As, already you have hired the services of an advocate why not consult with him?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 January 2023

Yes. Consult your counsel for the next step.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 January 2023

File application u/sec 125(3) Cr.P.C. and prey to court to send husband jail for non compliance of maintenance order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query